Military Soft Team Index du Forum
Military Soft Team
Bienvenue

Military Soft Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Julianne Regan ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Military Soft Team Index du Forum -> .:: M.S.T Partie privée ::. -> debriefing
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
santypasc

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Julianne Regan Répondre en citant

Julianne Regan > bit.ly/1YH5ixe

Yes,....I....think....we....were^..."Mission...World...Information...Service......Hussey-Regan...news...&...Gentle...Reminder"Some....of....these....tracks....can....be....found....on....the....albums....Circle....Dance........The....Hokey....Pokey....Charity....Compilation,....Fairport....Convention:....25th....Anniversary....Concert,....and....Cropredy....Capers........25....Years....of....the....FestivalReturn...to...Eden...Keepsakes...Sixty...Minutes...WithIt...was...during...this...period...that...she...met,...though...friends...of...friends,...both...Andy...Cousin...and...Tim...Bricheno...then...both...playing...for...goth...band...Aemotii...CriiI..guess..it..wasn’t..that..easy..for..Jean-Marc..convince..you..doing..that?In...today's...language,...'Music...feeds...love,...so...don't...stop...playing...it!'Jules..et..Jim..(1999present)[edit]In..the..UK,..there..is..this..ignorance..of..what..is..happening..outsideJust..like..the..industry..which..is..in..crisis..I..read..about..the..old..Melody..Maker-editor,..Everett..True,..who..declared..that..journalism..is..deadOkay,..I'll..choose..one..from..my..childhoodAll....About....Eve....are....dormant....and....may....never....happen....againOfficial...Julianne...Regan...Site...Unofficial...(but...approved)...All...About...Eve...Site...The...All...About...Eve...Mailing...List...(requires...membership)...It....was....regrettable....that....Mice....was....not....a....real....success1:..The..Early..Recordings..(2002)..Iceland..(2002)..Cinemasonic..(2003)..Keepsakes..(2006)..^....a....b....c....Geoghehan,....Tom....(11....April....2008)The....band....and....Julianne....hit....it....off,....and....she....was....recruited....to....become....the....new....bass....playerMain...article:...All...About...Eve...(band)Vocals...on...the...album...System...Songs...by...The...Nervous...System.[8]...Backing...vocals...on...the...track..."Under...My...Skin"...on...the...charity...single...released...by...The...Last...Cry.[9]...So....many....flavours....of....Goth....and....different....percentages....in....eachIt's...greatIf....you....think....what....you're....looking....for....should....be....here,....please....contact....the....site....owner.Some..nice..musical..flowers..in..Belgium's..gardens!You...could...say...that...Banshees...were...50%...Goth...and...50%...hippy-punk...or...something;...you...could...say...Garbage...were...20%...Goth,...20%...Electro,...20%...New...Wave,...20%...Rock...and...20%...PopIt....is....on....record....that....Regan....suffered....something....of....a....breakdown....during....this....time....and....would....later....say...."I....don't....think....I've....wept....as....often....in....my....life....as....I....did....during....the....making....of....Scarlet....and....Other....Stories."....Understandably....therefore,....the....lyrics....to....the....songs....on....this....album....reflect....the....unhappiness....of....their....author,....particularly....in...."Scarlet",...."December",...."Drowning"....(the....B-side....to...."December")...."Pieces....of....Our....Heart",...."Road....to....Your....Soul"....and...."Only....One....Reason".[citation....needed]Now....you’re....back....in....the....spotlight....with....La....Femme....Verte"I....don't....really....know....why....it....exploded....the....way....it....did,....but....it....didI...know...it...may...sound...arrogant,...but...it...is100%...true...that...as...long...as...I...like...my...music...and...a...few...friends...I...trust...like...it,...and...some...people...like...it...that...I...have...kind...of...known...as...'fans',...(oh...I...hate...that...word),...then...that's...it,...that's...absolutely...it...for...meThe..double..A-side,.."Nature's..Way"..and.."All..This..And..Heaven",..was..something..of..a..departure..from..the..All..About..Eve..style,..and..possibly..for..this..reason,..Regan..turned..down..an..offer..to..work..full-time..with..that..bandFame,....however,....did....not....seem....to....sit....all....that....well....with....ReganRegan..also..occasionally..performed..live..with..Fairport..Convention,..singing..some..of..the..lead..vocals..on.."Who..Knows..Where..the..Time..Goes",.."Blackwaterside",..and.."After..Halloween".^.."Sometime..Soon"The....band....that....resulted,....at....first....consisting....of....Regan,....Zwingman,....Bricheno....and....James....Richard....Jackson,....was....originally....called....The....Swarm,....but....was....changed....to....All....About....Eve....after....Regan....and....Zwingman....watched....the....classic....film....at....Regan's....parents'....house....in....Southport,....Lancashire.[citation....needed]Based...on...her...own...experiences,...she...said:Contentious..material..about..living..persons..that..is..unsourced..or..poorly..sourced..must..be..removed..immediately,..especially..if..potentially..libelous..or..harmfulI..played..music..that..was..influenced..by..Goth..and..had..Goth..friends,..did..Goth..thingsJean-Marc...and...I...have...this...conversation...quite...often...and...seem...to...conclude...the...same...thingBut....I....know....betterGoth....is....a....complicated....and....non-exact....science....when....you....look....at....it....that....way f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Military Soft Team Index du Forum -> .:: M.S.T Partie privée ::. -> debriefing Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006